Monday, April 23, 2012

Killing The Fat Man - Episode 3



As far as Killing the Injury (my own struggle), yesterday I went to the gym and did 40 min on the elliptical, then hit some weights for 30 minutes.  Everything was fine and dandy until I thought it was OK to pick up and swing a 25lb kettlebell.  Womp womp.

Today I am still in pain when standing or walking but still...I hit the gym, did 1 hour 10 min on the elliptical (it does make it feel better).

Then I hit the rower and alternated 500m each with a .25 mile distance on the elliptical x 4 (for those mathematically challenged, thats 2000m rowed and 1 mile on the elliptical). 

Ugh.  Injury sucks but at least I can still stay active.  Just making sure I am x'ing out any and all unnecessary carbs during this time, including limiting vegetables and fruits.  Mostly fruit though.

No comments: