Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In The Meantime...Race Photos of Yours Truly

While I am working on the Olympic Marathon Trials post, I give you a few photos from my own marathon. I can always tell when I am doing what I should be doing by my photos in races as it pertains to diet and other forms of training (other than running).

Everything that is wrong will surely show up in a race photo, and typically ALL the photos will be bad. And since I really only hated a couple of them, I blame angle and camera shot timing :)

Its always nice too when people give compliments.  I am very pleased with my progress since mid-November!!

I hope to have part one of the Houston 2012 Olympic Trials post up at some point today...

Finishing.  With both feet off the ground.

The only time your feet are gonna be off the ground is if you are going 'fast' enough.  I guarantee you that if you are, the pictures will show it.


One thing that I HATE about not wearing Lululemon shorts?  Means that I have a bulky SpiBelt the 1st half of the race.  Lululemon Speed Shorts have the awesome 2 hidden pockets that I use for gels.

Have no idea where this was taken, although I'm guessing somewhere in the first half of the race


Allen Parkway.  Where sometimes dreams are broken.  Not this year m'er f'er.  :)
I ran those underpass hills and you did not break me.  Lots of underpass hills to conquer this Spring.  :O)

4 comments:

Tricia said...

great pics!

Xaarlin said...

Lovely photos!

Becka said...

Love the outfit!

TX Runner Mom said...

Great pics! Cute outfit and you look great and super strong! Way to go!!!!