Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another Year...

I just received the email from Kenyan Way about the Spring season of training.  The Spring season of KW training either prepares you for a Spring marathon or for running faster at the shorter distances which are so popular here in the Spring:  5K's, 10K's, 8K's, and half marathons.

Originally I thought I was going to forego KW for the Spring but of course I have changed my mind based upon my running goals for the 1st half of the year.

I am encouraged by the information in the email, seems to be jazzing things up a bit, and well to be honest I am actually looking forward to getting back to the training I use to do on a continual basis instead of just running long runs and medium runs while preparing for a marathon.  Sure I've done a bit of speed workouts but nothing like I will be doing consistently starting in February!

If any Houston readers are interested you can go to the Kenyan Way website to read more about the program and to sign up for the 10 week course.  And if you have any questions you might want answers to from a 5 year veteran of this program, please email me!!!  My email address is right there..up top to your right.  :O)

Hope to see new faces!!!

No comments: