Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just the Facts and Week at a Glance

Monday:  Rest day.  After the almost 12 miles (including the race) on Sunday plus traveling for 6 hours in airplanes and airports, I was one tired girl.  Thankfully I also had the day off from work.

Tuesday:  4 miles easy (treadmill) and a weights/strength session.  Good stuff.

Wednesday:  4 miles total.  Had a speed/fartlek workout of 1/2/3/2/1 built in for 18 min of speed work.  No weights even though I wanted to but because I am working job B today as well, there was no time.  I opted for the treadmill for ease of a busy job to job schedule.  Plus just easier to do speed on the treadmill to be honest.  Should have run 5 miles, but again no time...

Thursday:  5 miles easy.  Nice route through the 'hood.

Friday:  Rest day

Saturday:  Long run.  12 miles

Sunday:  Rest day

No comments: