Friday, March 19, 2010

Thursday was a complete rest day. All I did after work was get out of my car to tan. Some of us dont get a Spring Break, and while I have had pool time (once), the weekend we will not (pouty face)...and its definitely warmer, and most people know, when the temps start getting to 60 and above, I am gonna turn into stripper pole runner girl real quick like...I dont like clothes much to begin with, but well I guess since its against the law here to go without...I am gonna wear as little as possible whenever possible... :o)

Today is a rest day as well...Hey Coach says 'its a good idea to take Thurs and Fri off' after my crazy last 5 days ... hey who am I to argue? 15 miles tomorrow...or actually 14.5 ... I had said, when asked how far I was going this Saturday, that my schedule had 15, but I might just do whatever the route is and call it a day...and wouldnt you know it? He sends out a damn route thats 14.5? Why couldnt he had picked RO for our route this week? Thats only 10 miles :o)

So I guess I stay on schedule...

I had a request and need whoever reads this to chime in...or not....

Question I was asked: Would I start posting my eats (food logs) and pictures of same again? Preeeety please?


p.s. Since I was lazy to do much for dinner last night, I opened a can of vegetable soup and in the bowl it looked kinda not interesting to me AT. ALL. So what did I do? I opened the refrigerator and pulled out the bag of spinach and after heating the soup up in the microwave for about 2 minutes, I then put in about 2 cups of spinach into it, got it all in there wet, and then popped it back in the microwave and wa-la! My soup is now interesting! Some crumbled feta cheese and just freakin slap a picture of me on the can of that soup cause sometimes I am a genius. Added a slice of soda bread and I was one happy (stuffed) woman...

1 comment:

clay said...

Good luck on your run! I voted YES