Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Weigh In

I certainly didnt want to weigh this morning...I 'felt' fat...you know what I mean...but I didnt want to put off till tomorrow either, as with a hill workout tonight (progressive mile repeats which I loooooooove!), I knew my 'weight' would be up ...  always is after a hard workout or a long run ...

And guess what?  No need to be afraid little Junie!  You are now only 2.6 lbs away from goal !!!  I couldnt believe the number.  So much so that I got off.  Got back on.  Got off.  Got back on.  Then I believed it.

Seriously I was shocked.  Usually I can 'tell' by what I see in the mirror and by how I 'feel'.  I do believe this is actually going to happen...and I had just gotten use to the scale not moving anymore sans a 1/2 lb up or down...just last night I still told someone "I still have about 6 lbs to go, something like that"...

Oh and regardless of what I saw on the scale, I still feel 'fat'.  Bloaty or something.  Just not thin.  Poo.

p.s. thats not my foot or my scale  :o)

7 comments:

MJ said...

congrats!! I know what you mean on how you 'feel'. I can usually predict my weight down to the ounce before stepping on the scale. I just 'feel' it. I'm right 99% of the time. Hooray for you being WRONG today!!! :)

TX Runner Mom said...

Way to go June!!!

Mel said...

woohoo! yay!

I feel that same way today :-( Not sure what it's from, but it seriously needs to go away.

I thought about you yesterday as I was at the grocery store. I was thinking, man, I bet June thinks the same things as she shops when she's at the grocery store. Then again, you are probably too nice to mentally judge people's carts like I do. YUP, I am a super huge food snob and I dont care ;-)

Junie B said...

no. i am not that nice :o)

heck i judged a woman in the elevator this morning...she was heavy and had a six pack of regular 12oz bottles of Coke. I thought you dont need that crap.

I am a food snob as well and I dont care either :o)

For every 50 people I see buying crap, i might see 1 getting it right, and maybe 2 others getting at least close. thats obviously when I am in Kroger or other 'food' chain store. obviously at WFM kinda hard to judge anyones cart there :o)

Anonymous said...

oh and yesterday this one man asked me what i was 'looking for' as i was reading labels on canned soups...i was like "im looking for something that resembles soup"..he just looked at me weird. I guess i looked intense with my smarty pants glasses on and all... :)

JunieB said...

that was me in the anon comment :o)

JunieB said...

I didnt have any of that other than the sweet potato over the weekend. Since I only weigh once a week or every 2 weeks thankfully it didnt actually show up as bloat. i just 'feel' bloaty. :o) hopefully sweating some at hills this afternoon will help! well hopefully sweating...its only 62 here...might not be 'warm' afterall.