Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I just made the perfect unsinful dessert!  Sorry I didnt take a picture because I was too excited to eat it!

1/2 container of Dreyers ice cream (90 cal; I had mint choc chip; vanilla or other flavor may be less/more)  Note: they sell them in 2 serving containers now
2 tbsp of non-fat yogurt (organic) (50 cal)
1/3 banana sliced on top (30 cal)
SLIGHT drizzle of choc syrup (20 cal)

This was the perfect ending to my la-licious veggie sammich!

Workout:  I did 3 miles on the WONDERFUL NEW TREADMILLS we got at the gym!  OMG they are AWESOME!!  Then I hit the weights with my trainer and called it a night.  Got email from Coach with kudos on my 1/2 marathon race and his words were:  jog easy all week.  Yay!  That means NO SPEED TOMORROW NIGHT (this kinda does suck because we have 400m repeats and I loooooooove those)!  I will just do 6 miles easy with KW and then I have about 2+ miles to do with coaching the PIMsters after that; we're doing run 6min run/walk 1min intervals.

Question:  Does anyone have any other wonderful unsinful treats you've come up with?  Inquiring minds want to know!

1 comment:

Gaslight ;-) said...

I LOVE my daily breakfast: 1 apple, wedged and chopped, handful of raisins or other dried berries, handful of pecans,half a cup of plain yogurt topped with a squeeze of honey.
Yum.