Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Food Chronicle - Day 7!!

Breakfast (7:40)
1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
1 Oikos Plain 0% fat Greek yogurt (instead of milk for the Cheerios!)
1/2 banana sliced up into the above

Lunch (12:15)
busy morning!!!!  No time for snack, and I am craaaaaaaaaaaaving cake or meat...either one will do...or both!!  ha!

1/2 baked sweet potato left over from last night, w/ a bit of Greek yogurt in place of sour cream and some chopped tomatoes and cilantro
steamed veggies (corn, green beans and peas); yes they are a frozen bag...great when you are on the run and have to grab something for lunch!!
2 Nutter Butter cookies (125 cal); Hey it was either the cookies, eating meat or taking someones head off today...I figured the cookies were the lesser of all 'evils'...

Snack (2:00)
Remaining 2 Nutter Butter cookies   :o)  (I should have had my dang apple and greek yogurt!!)

Dinner ( 8:00 )
Veggie sandwich (sandwich thin, hummus, sprouts, mushrooms, kalamata olives, spinach)
1 cup pasta shells

I had KW speed workout which I started around 4:40 or so (another post on this later), and then immediately had to be ready to begin coaching duties etc for PIM!  (another post on this later)...but the moral of this is that no snacks today and I didnt bring something for in between speed workout and PIM makes for a very cranky yanky Junie B!!!  Must remember to bring snack for the remaining 9 weeks of PIM!!!  A speed workout and then immediately (more or less) into another workout is not going to bode well for me if I dont...

and by the way I am STILL starving!!!  Me thinks some Silk with a dab of Hersheys chocolate syrup in it might do the trick!!!

And get ready for me to try this!!  flapjack fiesta
You have to scroll down a bit in the blog post to see the actual food!

1 comment:

Mel said...

you are making me drool, I so want the flapjack fiesta!

May have to try that sometime when Dan is out of town, because I know he probably wouldn't even try it (insert eye roll here)