Monday, March 8, 2010

Fit and Fresh!

I was super stoked to have this (Fit and Fresh) box at my door on Friday when I returned home!

This the On the Go Cereal whatchamacallit!

The blue ring is what you keep in the freezer (keeps everything nice, cold and crisp) and where the Chobani is in this picture, there is a little cup that is for milk should you want to do the milk thing instead of yogurt for the cereal.



At the bottom there you can store fruit for your cereal and yogurt as well or for a separate snack...

And then even the lid has its own little spoon!


I also bought this and this!
Again both of these come with the freeze rings which I absolutely love!
I love that on the Salad container, you put the dressing in the inside and just turn the knob when ready to eat and it just comes out and you shake and eat!

Everything makes portion control so easy!!!

*************************************

27 more days to go for Lent
I kind of really want a turkey sandwich :o)

*************************************

Product Review


In a word?  BLECH!
Very disapointing.  I popped 2 (6 to a package $2.99) of them in the microwave yesterday morning to go with my scrambled egg whites; managed to eat one thinking OK, its an acquired taste.
Not.
Threw the other one down the disposal, and the rest of the package in the trash.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I love fit & fresh products!!! I have the lunch box one, a large container that fits a freezer pack and two smaller containers in it for a complete lunch that stays cool. :) Love it!