Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2 mile warm up (ran outside in the 77deg weather!! woohoo!!)

Came back inside to the gym; 1 hour 10 min on weights (all upper body) with my trainer

1 mile cool down (treadmill)

Another smoothie on the menu tonight
  • Silk
  • Greek 0% vanilla yogurt
  • Protein powder (new addition into the diet)
  • 1 banana
  • squirt of Hersheys chocolate syrup :)
Oh and I almost forgot...today when I walked out of the dressing room, one of the trainers there, stopped me.  She was like 'WHAT have you been doing?  You look fantastic!  How much weight have you lost?'  We chatted for a while, and I told her I have 6 more lbs to go and shes like 'you keep doing what you're doing and  you will have NO problem'.  'It might be slower than you like, but its gonna happen.'

Made me smile REALLY REALLY big :)

    4 comments:

    Mel said...

    Your reaction to the weather was the total opposite of mine. It was 83 here and I was whining that it was hot at 5 pm. I know though, that in a month 83 will feel like heaven and I shouldnt be whining!

    I JUST got used to the cold, lol!

    Junie B said...

    that was yesterday.

    today i'm over it already ;o)

    Unknown said...

    I also like to add spinach to my smoothies...it makes them look really weird, but you can't taste it at all and I like getting the extra dose of veggies/iron!

    Junie B said...

    ah yes Christy...the Green Monsters...i have been chatting with another foodie/runner blogger and she said the same thing...i am going to try one tomorrow :) Lord knows i always have enough spinach in the house!!